We've put together our favourite recipes that are fit for a Queen! All the delicious recipes and many more can be found on the Carrot Kitchen app. Start a 14 day free trial today and get cooking!
1. Make a deliciously messy mix Fresh strawberries, crunchy meringue and whipped cream is a winning combo. No wonder Eton mess is one of England’s best-loved desserts. And is pretty too! You need only 4 ingredients for this delicious fuss-free dessert.
2. Easy and cheesy sticks Whether you'll be celebrating at a local Jubilee Lunch or relaxing at a picnic with family and friends, these groovy cheese twists will go down a treat. The cheese sticks are made from shop-bought puff pastry. Handy, right?
3. What's a picnic without a potato salad? Apples make this potato salad extra crunchy. You can make the potato salad the night before and store it in an airtight container in the fridge. The salad tastes even better on day two! Take the container with you to the picnic.
4. Put a cheesecake in a jar! These yummy strawberry cheesecakes are really made in a jar. Put lids on and take them to a picnic. These are a must-make dessert for Jubilee festivities!
5. Easy peasy lemon squeezy Zingy lemonade is the perfect solution to quench your thirst during a picnic. This fresh lemonade is so delicious and you only need a few ingredients! Make sure you chill the lemonade properly and serve it with clinking ice cubes.